Salwar-Kameez.com – sells india and pakistani women's salwar kameez,
indian bridal dresses, indian sarees, pakistani shalwar kameez, salwar kurta, indian wedding dresses and salwar suits.
Are you looking for online fashion boutiques? Bridal fashion? Shalwar
kameez? indian designers? indian bridal wear? Designer dress? Everything
you will find at IndianDresses.info
Salwar-Kameez.com – a place where you can find
Pakistan / India DESI fashion, traditional dresses, bridal wear,
pakistani clothes and all types of dresses, short kurta, shalwar
kameez, dupatta, latest clothes etc.
Salwar-Kameez.com – a point where you will
find latest fashion salwar suits and dresses.
Some tips on Salwar Kameez
- The kameez should be a little longer in height. It makes you look taller. If your height is around 5 feet 3 inches then your kameez height should be around 47- 48 inches.
- If you have broad shoulders then avoid wearing puffed sleeves.
- If you have fat arms and therefore cannot wear sleeveless then go in for sleeves of about 5 inches length. This will hide the flab on your arms and your hands will look thinner.
- Salwar Kameez can be worn in many styles. Styles keep changing with Trends. Recently big bottoms were in fashion and now short Kurtas Are back in vogue.
- Chudidar looks good on long kameezs or Kurtas. Avoid wearing them on short Kurtas. Chinese collar (closed neck) makes you look tall, but avoid it if you have broad shoulders.
- Wear a Salwar Kameez around your naval area, as it will pull in your stomach.
- If you have the tie strings on your side, it reduces the look of the paunch.
- Tucks might be out of fashion but they give a very good cut to the Kameez.
- Avoid Organza or any stiff cloth if you want to look slimmer.
- Dark colours like maroon, red, blue or brown look very good on dark women.
All above pictures are copyright of Kaneesha.